Monday, November 12, 2012

The Unofficial Book Signing

Ever since Spirit Song: the lyrics of my heart was published last year, I've heard the question, "When is the book signing?"

Well ... the official has yet to be arranged, but the unofficial book signing is going down in Brooklyn on Monday, November 19, 2012 at GHMPA, 760 Dekalb Avenue, @ 7pm.

East Brooklyn Poets (of which I am a founding member) will be hosting its signature spoken word/poetry reading event with open mic. 


The theme of RESURRECTION is timely as our city regroups from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy. If you are in the New York City area, I urge you to come experience the artistic spirit of East Brooklyn Poets ... if you haven't purchased my book yet, you can grab a copy or two, I'll be sure to sign them for you! This will be an evening you won't forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment